Tengo Software are leading UK software developers offering EPoS software, cloud back office software and web shops.
Our team have been providing software to organisations of all types across the UK and beyond since 2004.
schedule of rates
Day rate (for installation, training, or any other labour on site or off site) – £390 + expenses
tengoPOS – £33 per month including tengoCloud backup, sync & support
tengoCRM – £22 per month including tengoCloud backup, sync & support
tengoCloud – £11 per user per month
tengoShop – £44 per website per month
tengoPCL (Post Code Lookup Software & Data) – £22 per month
Ad-hoc support outside of contract – £20 plus time spent in 15 minute increments @ £60 per hour
the (not so) small print:
The day rate and half day rate cover pre-booked consultancy, installation or training time. Any ad-hoc work or additional hours will be charged at the hourly rate, including travel time. All expenses will be re-charged in addition to these rates (plus admin fee), as well as any parts used on a particular job. Mileage is charged at 45 pence per mile, hotels outside of central London not more than £120 per person per night, central London not more than £220 per person per night. On weekends and Bank Holidays, a surcharge of 30% is applied to all labour rates. All prices quoted on this site exclude VAT at the current UK Standard Rate. If you cancel an appointment, a cancellation fee will be charged, which will be equivalent to 30% of the anticipated labour and expense charges for the scheduled work. New paid-for goods returned after delivery will be refunded less a 30% re-stocking fee. All prices exclude VAT.
support contract SLA
1. Hours of service
All software customers receive remote support during office hours as part of their licensing agreement, via web ticket. Out of hours cover and telephone support are available on request and fees are negotiated on a per-client basis. Office hours are defined as 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays. Support requests made outside of these hours will be billed for on the ad-hoc support rate as above, unless an out of hours support contract is in place.
2. Response times
Within the hours of service outlined above, we endeavour to respond to urgent support tickets within 1 hour. Tickets deemed urgent are those stopping you from trading. Any delays in responding greater than 1 hour will result in a credit equivalent to 20% of your monthly support fee for the first and each additional hour that you have to wait for our initial response. Please note that response does not necessarily mean fix, resolution of a problem depends on many factors including the nature of the problem itself, we will discuss with you the required steps to resolve your issue when you make contact with us. Additional levels of response and on-site response can be added to your contract for an extra fee, negotiable on a per-client basis.
3. Service inclusions
The following scenarios are explicitly included within your service contract, and there will be no charge for supporting you remotely in these instances other than your agreed monthly or annual fee for support:
- Software bug – defective code leads to an issue, which renders all or part of the system unusable.
- Hardware fault – any issue relating to any hardware still under warranty ONLY if purchased through Tengo Software.
- General fault finding – helping operators identify the cause of a problem relating to software and/or hardware purchased through Tengo Software. (for example, identifying printer jam, incorrect button press etc.). Fault finding is only covered if the cause of the fault is related to software or hardware supplied by Tengo Software.
4. Service exclusions
Any scenarios in which we are contacted that do not fall under any of the points in section 3 above will be charged for at our standard rates as outlined above. These include but are not restricted to the following examples:
- Any fault with software and/or hardware NOT provided by Tengo Software.
- If hardware we’ve supplied is outside of warranty, or you have been warned/advised it is defective and in need of upgrade/repair, issues caused as a result of you not replacing/repairing the hardware as advised will be chargeable.
- User training.
- System configuration, price updates, changes etc.
- Any fault caused by your negligence – e.g. physical damage, manual deletion/corruption of data by your operatives.
- Any issue caused by your environment, infrastructure or third party intervention – e.g. power cuts, issues with your internet connection or internal network, flood, fire, theft.
Categorisation of faults into service inclusions and exclusions will be made by Tengo Software.
Where a hardware fault falls under warranty, the item(s) are to be returned to Tengo Software for repair/replacement. Any hardware returned to Tengo Software, is to be returned at the cost of the customer unless otherwise agreed, in writing, prior to the return of the item(s). Any site visits to repair/replace equipment if requested would be chargeable unless otherwise agreed, in writing, prior to the visit(s). Standard warranty is 12 months, extended warranty and on-site cover can be added for an additional fee, negotiated on a per-client basis.
6. Additional charges
Subject to the conditions outlined above, any additional time spent by Tengo Software staff is chargeable unless they fall under the service inclusions in point 3. Any call out to site for any reason is chargeable, at the standard rates plus expenses. Full details of our charges and rates can be found in the schedules of rates section above.