Our cloud-based, HMRC recognised Charity CRM & Gift Aid Submission Software system tengoCloud gives you a fully-featured donation & Gift Aid Manager where you can log donations manually as well as having them automatically imported from both your charity EPoS system and online donation platform. Submitting your Gift Aid is handled seamlessly, as our system is integrated with HMRC for online submission, and you can do this at the push of a button. There are 2 versions of the package as described below.
Gift Aid Manager Lite (£8 per month if paid monthly by Direct Debit):
- Standalone package designed for small charities, clubs, churches and other charitable organisations
- Manage all of your donations and Gift Aid in a simple, easy to use cloud-based Gift Aid software system
- Submit electronically your Gift Aid claims to HMRC (HMRC Submission Software)
- Custom claims and exclusions
- Identify repairable Gift Aid, any rejected lines can be edited for resubmission
- Automatically stay compliant, the system has HMRC legislation built in, for things such as not submitting during cooling off period of a new declaration
- Manage donor details and GDPR contact preferences
- Multiple funds and appeals (10 fund limit, pre-defined on setup only)
- Keep track of HMRC payments to you from your submissions
- GASDS small donations claims
- Includes up to 3 user logins, maximum 500 donations/transactions per month (max 10,000 imported initially, fee below)
- Simple user rights, administrator and standard levels
- Fully secure, encrypted, backed up data storage, all data is kept in the U.K.
- Support online 24/7 through our support portal
- Optional custom imports and integrations, contact us for quote
Gift Aid Manager Full (£12 per user login month if paid monthly by Direct Debit):
All of the features of Gift Aid Manager Lite, plus:
- Additionally use all other charity CRM features to manage your relationship with your donors
- Custom Dashboard showing tasks due and fundraising overview
- Task and interaction management
- Full membership & events functionality
- Unlimited donations
- Unlimited funds and appeals, user configurable
- Full user rights management, each user can have access granted/restricted to specific functions
- In addition to managing standard contact details, all individuals and organisations can be managed with custom information – for example volunteer working hours and emergency contact details, service forms – completely unlimited possibilities
- Fund/appeal targets and monitoring
- Thank you letters – mail-merge thank you letters/emails to let your donors know you appreciate them
- Email marketing
- Online donations – embed payment links on your website to receive donations directly through it, automatically imported and logged in to the system
- EPoS integration – take monetry donations on site in charity shops, visitor attractions, places of worshiop and more, manage donated goods schemes and claim Gift Aid on donated goods
- Optional offline version available as extra to allow offline donation logging and full system management, along with ability to import your own data from other sources whenever you wish – contact us for quote
Above Gift Aid Manager Full pricing is for existing clients who already pay the standing charge. Charities wishing to use the full package only will have to pay the standing charge of £18 per month for their charity. The standing charge is waived for small charities using only the Lite package, due to the transaction restrictions meaning they only have a very small amount of data.
Please note: Some charities wish to have a ‘clean start’ and manually enter donor and donation information. However if you wish, we can import data from your Gift Aid Manager file for a small one-off fee – £35 to import the list of donors, £35 to import historical donations. You can send your GAM file by email or wetransfer (free account).
All prices on our website exclude VAT at the current UK standard rate. Discount is availabe if paying annually rather than monthly. Full pricing for all of our products and services can be found here.
Related terms: Gift Aid System, HMRC Submission Software